Fantastic pictures...makes me almost sorry I'm missing it. :) The last picture, not even sure what kind of sweet treat it is, REALLY makes me miss being "home!" Hope you find time to get some more great shots today~impressed with the quality of the "little" camera. Can't wait to see what can happen with the big daddy! Hee-hee! Love you, Bren
awesome pics!
ReplyDeleteFantastic pictures...makes me almost sorry I'm missing it. :) The last picture, not even sure what kind of sweet treat it is, REALLY makes me miss being "home!" Hope you find time to get some more great shots today~impressed with the quality of the "little" camera. Can't wait to see what can happen with the big daddy! Hee-hee! Love you, Bren
ReplyDeletethat is the same thing that we're looking at out our windows - ice and snow, mostly ice. I left you some bloggy love over at my food blog.
ReplyDelete