Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
This week...
I did not act like I had just won the lottery by jumping up and down and screaming when Tater Bug went potty for the first time. I also did not run straight to the living room and call Memaw to report my son's excretions! Nope, not me!
I did not blog stalk MckMama on Monday to get posted in the top ten. I really do not care where I am on the list! I did not hit refresh every five minutes. I certainly would not do that!
I also did not spend $200 at Babies R Us on diapers, a shower gift, and some stuff that Stink Bait needed. (Yikes... don't tell hubby!)
I did not sell some stuff on ebay in hopes of getting a Wii soon. (We are borrowing my brother's!) We are not obsessed with getting a Wii of our own. I probably need to stay away from Babies R Us if I want a Wii! :P
I have not had much fun reading other people's Not Me posts! A bullhorn to a salesman was not my fav! (BTW, if you have a bullhorn just lying around, use it when a salesman comes to your door! It will be delightfully entertaining!)

My kids have been counting up all the change in the house to save for a wii.
ReplyDeleteBrother has a wii and he is obsessed! If I had the coordination I would play! Babys R Us is such a cool store :) I spend more $$ than I should at office supply stores! Happy Monday :)
ReplyDelete~Elyse~
A bull horn, huh? How funny!!! It might just work for those telemarketers, too, huh?!
ReplyDeleteEnjoyed your NOT ME's!!!
I just love NOT ME Mondays...I just laugh and laugh at all the crazy things you DO NOT do. :) Thanks for the laughs and smiles! Love you, Bren
ReplyDeleteohhhh, I also did NOT act like a raving lunitic over potty business this week. I forgot to NOT ME it though. And do you have a google reader? I scored top ten for the first time ever because I happened to be in my reader when she posted.
ReplyDeleteThe first potty episode IS like winning the lottery! Keep jumping!
ReplyDeleteI love this post so much I've decided to do my own Not Me Monday.
ReplyDeleteYou MUST get a wii! Sooo fun! Especially bowling and playground games and carnival games and guitar hero! Don't get party games, waste of money.
ReplyDeleteHahaha.....good analogy....winning the lottery/potty training!
Loved it only a mother can understand the excitment of a mother when there child starts pooping in the big potty!! Very funny!!
ReplyDelete