Second, it is my final phase of training to become a NICU Parent to Parent volunteer. Today I will get my blood test done, my badge made, and my training completed. It is very exciting and scary at the same time. Wish me luck! I only hope that I can bring at least a little bit of comfort into someone's life. If I walk away with that, it will be mission accomplished!
So I simply can't wait! I can't wait to see what the future holds and where my path will lead. But I do know that whatever it is, it will be rewarding!
I almost forgot! My second giveaway winner will have to wait to be announced later today. I don't have time right now, but look for it tonight! I will email you! Have a great day!

ohhhhhh, very exciting!!
ReplyDeleteAre you going on the MckCruise??? That's my guess, though if you can't answer I understand!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on finishing your training!! And GOOD LUCK!
Congrats on your final phase of training! Good luck with everything.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on both fronts!! Awesome for you:-)
ReplyDeleteThank you for stopping by my blog today and leaving such sweet comments. I hope to see you back there soon:-)
That is SO exciting about your opportunity! And I would love to go to a tropical destination I’m sure I can fit nicely in your travel bag...only a leg might be visible ;-)
ReplyDeleteOoooh, can I come? :-)
ReplyDeleteYay! I'm so excited about your tropical destination! Keep me posted on that!!! And I'm super excited about your final phase of training. Ewww...blood test though, sorry about that part, but you must be READY for this to willingly subject yourself to a needle poke! :) Love you & CONGRATS!!!! Love, Bren
ReplyDeleteThanks you for stopping by my blog and your kind words. It really is nice to have people who really get it stop by and just be so sweet. Thank you. ♥
ReplyDelete