This post is part of "Hi/Lo Thursday" on the Riggs Family Blog. Check out their blog to read everyone else's "Hi/Lo" posts and for a chance to win $100.My high for the week...
Getting my new camera lens, getting to go outside and take some pictures, and spending an incredible weekend with my kids and hubby being all domesticated!
My low for the week...
Two dear friends of mine lost relatives close to them. One of them I am honoring in this giveaway. My heart has been with them and their families this entire week.

I'm so sorry about your friends' losses. There has been so much sadness lately. I'm glad you had a chance to enjoy the new lens quite a bit lately though. Good luck in the contest!
ReplyDeleteHey darling..I tried to leave you a message on your photo site but it wouldn't let me???!!
ReplyDeletexoxoxo
Kate
Sorry about your losses.
ReplyDeleteI'm off to check out your photo blog.
I am glad that you were able to spend time with your family and play with your new lense.
ReplyDelete