Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I Love Golf Man

Really, I do.... I like to give him a hard time, but I really really love him. When he is completely supportive of me in stressful situations, I often wonder how I got so lucky! I have a man who stands by me 100%. Not to mention, he helps with the kids, housework, and dishes! How cool is that? If I am not feeling well, he takes care of me. On my 2 months of bedrest with Stink Bait, he was Mr. Mom for me. He took care of all of Tater Bug's needs. I love him with all of my heart! He is the ying to my yang. I know that sounds corny, but it is the truth. The only thing I would ever change about him is his communication skills. I want him to be a little more straight forward like I am. But, that may be asking too much! :) We can only handle one of me in the household! LOLSo here is to my Golf Man!! I love you!!


6 comments:

  1. how nice of you to post about him.....my DH is on my nerves today for no real reason

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet!!

    I have an award for you on my blog if your interested.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, you have Golf Man and I have Sports Guy! Don't get me started on men and communication.....hehe. I read your earlier blog about yourself.....were we separated at birth? We sound so alike!

    Sha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh...he is pretty cool, and I'm so glad you found one another. Who knew you were right in each other's backyards (kind of.) Knowing your happy makes living so freakin' far away a bit easier on the friendship scale. :)

    Would Golf Man be interested in having a chat with my hubby? Kids, housework, & dishes...he needs to start a "how to" club for fellow husbands! :) Love you, Bren

    ReplyDelete