Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
Well, let's see... This week...
I did not get stranded without power during the worst ice storm our state has seen in ten years! I did not immediately pack up our youngin's and head straight to mom's house! I did not have a blast while there... taking pictures, hangin out with other stranded relatives, eating some wonderful food, playing the Wii, and spending some quality time with my kiddos! I did not have to stay home two days in a row because of said ice storm. I certainly did not enjoy that! However, I did not have to come in at 8:30 pm to do payroll for the next day. I also did not have to work on Saturday to make up one of the two days I missed! That would really stink! Oh wait, that's Stink Bait! :P
I did not GET MY NEW CAMERA! I did not immediately charge the battery for five minutes so I could at least try it out! I did not take over 600 pictures this weekend alone! I did not spend Un dousand hollars on said camera, accessories, and warranty! I did not take nakey pics of Golf Man in the shower! (Don't worry, I did not erase them!) No, most definitely not me! I am not going to start up a business when I get better at photography! I do not already have a name for it! (Ha, you do not have to wait to hear what it is!!! :P)
I did not get all domesticated AGAIN and make supper including dessert! Chicken with green beans, taters, and a side of rolls! I also did not make a Mountain Dew cake! It was not Yummy! I did not take pictures of said feast! :)
I did not have a toddler who was in time out at least 6 times yesterday! He was not being a complete meany! My kid would never do that!
I did not fall in love all over again with my Stink Bait because he doesn't talk back, hit the dog, say "no" or say "I can't" when asked to pick up his toys! I am not wishing my Tater Bug would go back a couple of years! I also have not procrastinated in planning Tater Bug's birthday party! I do not have a mere 20 days left! Ugh!

busy week! What kind of camera did you get?
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear that you lost power too...sounds like KY is gonna be without for a few weeks!
ReplyDeleteMy Not Me Monday post
Cat walking on water?
I have a Siberian Husky now, if you want to relive your childhood, she's yours!! That dog drives me up a wall!!
ReplyDeleteGood Not Me's I wasn't felling very creative today, I'll have to start thinking for next Monday.
You took over 600 pictures? I can just see you click, click, clicking away!
ReplyDelete