Monday, February 23, 2009

Not Me Monday 2-23-09



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

What have I not done this week? Hmmm... let's see...


I did not take Tater Bug to the eye doctor on Friday. She did not agree with me that he has one pupil that dilates more than the other. She does not want to do further testing to rule out Anisocoria, Horner's Syndrome, and Neuroblastoma. I am not a little freaked out about it but trying to keep a positive attitude.


I did not get asked the question "Can (so & so) bring a friend to Tater Bug's Party?" as soon as I walked in the door Saturday. I did not then respond "No" because there are people we did not invite because we didn't want it getting out of hand. They did not CALL BACK and ASK AGAIN! I am not sick of this person's antics when Tater Bug's birthday rolls around every year.


Despite all the issues, Tater Bug did not have a wonderful birthday and party! He was not a happy camper and enjoy all of his toys! He did not play with trains from sun up to sun down yesterday! It does not make me completely happy to see his smiling face! You can not check out his pictures over here.


I am not proud of some pictures that I took Sunday of my little Stink Bait! You can not view them here. I am not getting a little more comfortable with my new camera (aka the Mack Daddy)! I did not take over a thousand pictures this weekend! Nope, not me!


I am not a MckBlog Stalker! :)


Let's hope next week will be a better week. What did you not do?




14 comments:

  1. You forgot, "I DID NOT take over 800 pictures of Tater Bug's birthday and party... and I WOULD NOT have taken more if my camera's memory card wasn't messed up! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Not Me! Monday! I hope everything goes well with Tater Bug's tests!
    I think I would just not invite the person who is making so much drama at birthdays....or maybe you should take a few extra kids along to one of their birthdays!!
    Your pictures are really cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pics! Again, sorry "no name" causes so much drama in general...I would say hopefully "no name" would learn, but I think it just may be a LOST cause! Keep your chin up! At least Golf Man DID agree with you, that's 1 step in the right direction!!! You know we are thinking of you and Tater Bug through all these tests, you are both SO in our hearts! Love you bunches, Bren

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad in spite of the additional drama that the birthday party went well! And I am NOT extremely envious of your fantastic new camera!

    ReplyDelete
  5. New cameras are fun! I love taking photos!

    Stopping by from SITS...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to Tater Bug! Sorry about the drama... that really does bite. Some people just thrive on causing drama, eh?

    Will be praying for the medical tests. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Praying for good test results!

    Oh and I dont' stalk mckmama either :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like you should stop asking who ever keeps asking if so & so can come to Tater Bugs birthday party every year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Aileigh, #8, that's impressive!

    BabyMama got all crazy this morning and decided to sweep the floor for 3 minutes, just long enough to end up in the 72nd NMM spot...yikes! Stupid housework...we're not making that mistake next week!

    I'll be praying for Tater Bug! Glad he had a great birthday!

    BlogBaby

    ReplyDelete
  10. way to vent on that anonymous comment (which was deleted?) anyways, i just stopped by to say congrats on being a top ten. i'm not jealous. nope! not me!
    will be praying for your son's eye tests.
    have a blessed and stress-free week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great not me's and when ever I am with my jenn I take thousands of pictures to I don't think you can put a price on memorys and pictures are the best way to remember.

    I am starting a new post on the 12th of march called - Honor them Thursday - and I am looking for as many people to take part as possible. it will have mr linky so your person of honor can be seen by the world. it's a chance to honor the people you love wether it's your mom or dad or you partner or your child or one of your your friends or maybe some one has inspierd you. Honor them and say thankyou. I hope you will join in

    ReplyDelete
  12. CUTE PICTURES :) Praying for your family!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I kept looking over at Tater's blog and waiting for your NOT ME list. Finally got smart enough to look here and whatta ya know. Duh, Erica!

    Glad I found em. It was a good list. =0)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just prayed for healing for your sons eyes...

    And aren't new cameras awesome??? I took about 11,000 pictures last year. Loved it!

    You should definately stop by mom blog and give yourself some credit... by the way it sounds, you are a great mom/wife/friend who deserves some braggin!

    God bless-
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete