Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
This week...
I did not do the Wii Fit five times! However, I did not gain 1.5 pounds! Yuck!
I did not take over 1200 pictures! I did not go to the kids play and work on changing my camera settings to use in low light situations without a flash. I did not take this picture...
...completely without a flash! :) I did not forget how to get things back to normal and had to spend an hour over the weekend getting the camera to take pictures in natural light again!
I did not get personal email from MckMama herself telling me how good my "Dear God..." picture was! I was not totally excited and had to tell EVERYONE at work. Really, I am not a dork!
I also did not debut my new photography business name and webpage. I am not hoping to make that blog look as exquisite as this page does. I also do not hope that Blogalicious Designs gives discounts for repeat customers!
I did not get our taxes done and am anxiously awaiting the refund arrival so I can pay for the new toy in my life! :)
I did not watch my almost 3 year old "grow" as he pointed his pee pee down in the potty. I was not a little freaked out that he might soon learn why it "grows" and do it at an inopportune time.
I did not get the invitations to his birthday party ordered and am anxiously awaiting their arrival. His party is not less than two weeks away! I also have not put off shopping for him for said party and decorations. I will not have to do some online shopping as soon as I get done with this post!
I did not have 3 adult beverages Saturday night! If had, I certainly would not have drank them out of a Goofy Disney glass. That would be just down right wrong!
What did you not do this week?

I'm so excited about your new photog hobby! I can't wait to let "A" be a test subject! :) I tried to check out your new webpage, but it's only open to Google Accounters~um, I don't have one. Oh well, we'll figure something out I'm sure. Miss you! Love you, Bren
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean about "lurkers". And you do practice what you preach, because I was coming by to thank you for commenting on my blog last week during my special SITS day. Yay you!
ReplyDeleteLove your blog design!
That's too funny about your camera settings. I can never remember how to switch it all around either. Of course, I'm quite sure my camera is nowhere near as nice as yours is!
ReplyDeleteYay! for tax returns. I have no idea if I'll get one this year. The "growing" always creeps me out as well!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on learning how to control the settings on your camera. I'm still working on that myself.
ReplyDeleteGreat Not Me post as usual. LOL Congrats on the new camera. I don't have all the buttons figured out on my easy share yet. hehehehe
ReplyDeleteI wish that we didn't have to discuss "growing" with our boys... I have avoided it thus far... 1 down 2 to go!
ReplyDelete