
"When your days are numbered by cancer people ask why you would spend time writing a book instead of relishing in family moments. It's because this is the book I needed. It is so easy for your mind to be filled with anger and fear after receiving a diagnosis like terminal cancer. I needed spiritually uplifting books that gave me insight on how to live with cancer, how to be okay with the disease and most importantly, how to embrace this time as an opportunity from God. I hope this book offers you the encouragement you need and opens your eyes to God's workings and miracles that hide within the darkest moments of your life."
I sent a copy to Cammie at Life in the House of No Sleep.... for her to read and review on her website Girls With Boooks. You can read her review here.
Remember... if you want extra entries you can:
Follow me
Add my button to your blog
Blog about my giveaway and send me the link
For each extra entry remember to leave an extra comment! Good luck and the contest ends on Wednesday February 25 at 11:59 pm EST.

well worth the read
ReplyDeleteI'd love to have this book!
ReplyDeleteSign me up for round 2! I need some understanding guidance on this subject... Love, Bren
ReplyDeleteThis is my first time reading your blog. I like that I get a warm and inspiring feeling from it. I look forward to following your blog.
ReplyDeleteAnd I think your nicknames are too cute.
Re enter me!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs from you know where!
TRacy
I'm in for another re-entry...thanks for stopping by and letting me know!
ReplyDeletePlease enter me!
ReplyDelete