Today, I had the sitter take Tater Bug to get his test done. My mom was there and did the scan. She will have to have an "official reading" but from what she can see, there is nothing! So that is a big sigh of relief! I will get the official results later today. Thanks for keeping him (and us) in your thoughts and prayers!
On another note, Tater Bug absolutely loves his new train table! In fact, it has been a battle to get him to bed at night and getting him out the door in the mornings! He pitches the biggest fit! I have never in life seen a kid so obsessed with trains! He loves them! :) I just hate it that he has to leave them every day. *Sigh* The trials and tribulations of a working mom....

You should never apologize for your feelings.
ReplyDeleteM2's Bday is in 4 weeks, and I can tell you before the invites even go in the mail the drama is a brewin'! There will be some sort of passive-agressive comment sent my way which will in turn be met with an argument of some type. Oh, the fun we will have!
I'm glad the appointment went well....hopefully the "offical results" will be nothing too!! Keep us posted!
ReplyDeleteim sorry that you have to deal with people like that, i know a few in my life like that. stay strong!! this is staci from Blogalicious designs if you need anything let me know.
ReplyDeleteWhenever you need to rant, rant! I've ranted so many times on my blog! It can be thereaputic!
ReplyDelete