Friday, February 6, 2009

Wii Addict

I have a problem...

It comes in the form of a little white box. Fortunately, this little white box gets me up off of my derrière! Last Saturday, our Wii came in the mail. I couldn't wait to get it opened. I have sold some of our stuff on ebay to offset the cost of this little obsession. Who knew I would be addicted to a video came!?!? Our Wii came complete with Wii Fit, Mario Kart, and Wii Play. I haven't touched the Wii Play and Mario Kart yet. However, I have done the Wii Fit 4 times since we got it! I have done a few things I never thought I would. I ran for 4 minutes! (I am not one to run... period. I don't like it and never will.) It wasn't that bad. I have spent my evenings (after the kids are tucked into bed) doing balance games, aerobics, strength training, and yoga! (I am not a yoga person either.) I am really liking this new toy! Between the new camera and the Wii, I don't know how to spend my evenings! Taking pictures of the kids, downloading pictures, playing Wii, and blogging, of course, are all on my agenda every night! I work 45 hours a week, so how am I supposed to fit all of this in? Somehow I am doing it. And I love it! Maybe I will keep my new years resolutions after all! :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad that we don't have one though we play it often when at my sister's. We love the skiing game. So much fun!

    It's addicting, huh?
    Jac

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sound like I'm totally missing out on something with this Wii...especially if it's something that could get me off my tush! Maybe I'll have to try your's when we're in town & put it on my wish list!?!?!? :) Love you & am so happy you're fitting it all in, you sound like you're having so much FUN!!! ;) Bren

    ReplyDelete
  3. We got the Wii for Christmas "for the kids" hehe. It's really fun. I'm dying to get the Wii fit..had some money saved up; but they didn't have them in stock anywhere. Oh well, maybe for my birthday :)

    ReplyDelete