Too much Testosterone and not enough Estrogen
And my entry for the Anything Goes Pets! :) This is our dog Jake, in mid jump!
You captured two awesome! images! Love it.
pout and scowl! What a dog will do to catch a ball! great photos
LOVE the entries! Found your blog via I heart faces. The dog jumping pic is perfect!
wow great dog shot!!!
I love the action shot of your dog! :)
what a great action shot! love the pout too!
Super dog!
I am blown away by your capture of your dog in the air! Great job :-) And that pout is too cute!
Ooooo I love both of these Aileigh! Niiiice!BlogBaby
What a great pouty face. THanks for sharing.
You captured two awesome! images! Love it.
ReplyDeletepout and scowl! What a dog will do to catch a ball! great photos
ReplyDeleteLOVE the entries! Found your blog via I heart faces. The dog jumping pic is perfect!
ReplyDeletewow great dog shot!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the action shot of your dog! :)
ReplyDeletewhat a great action shot! love the pout too!
ReplyDeleteSuper dog!
ReplyDeleteI am blown away by your capture of your dog in the air! Great job :-) And that pout is too cute!
ReplyDeleteOoooo I love both of these Aileigh! Niiiice!
ReplyDeleteBlogBaby
What a great pouty face. THanks for sharing.
ReplyDelete