Saturday, March 21, 2009

Isn't She Gorgeous?!?!

My BFF, B, was in town last week! We got to spend a whole day together just hanging out, letting the kids play, and me photographing her gorgeous daughter, A. I don't think I took a bad picture of her! :) She is soooo photogenic! Now you tell me... Isn't she darling?



8 comments:

  1. Oh MY goodness...those eyes, that smirk/smile...she's so adorably cute. I wish she were my kiddo~oh wait, she IS! :) Hee-hee!! I can't wait to see more of the pics, the suspense is killin' me! You totally ROCK the photography world my dear! Thanks so much! Love you, Bren

    ReplyDelete
  2. In a word-AMAZING! Makes Memaw very proud!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is SUPER cute!! Great shots! I love her curls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are great pictures! You did an excellent job and she is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it just so fun!!! To make a memory like that - that they can keep and treasure forever?

    When I went to my friends house to take the baby portraits, I felt like I was in my own "studio". Their family portraits hung EVERYWHERE, her maternity pictures hung too. Everything framed and collaged so beauitfully. It was the strangest feeling to walk through and realize that I had given her these precious things that would last a lifetime!

    You go girl!

    ReplyDelete