Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
What did I not do this week? Hmmm, let's see...
I did not get a nasty little bug that I fought off all week! I did not neglect all of my blogs because of said nasty bug! I do not feel better!
We did not meet with the builder to go over our house plans. We are not wanting to start building our house in June! I am not completely excited and nervous all at the same time! We are not busting at the seams in our little apartment! I did not immediately call my mom in a panic to have her help me decorate said house!
My BFF, B, is NOT IN TOWN FOR A WHOLE WEEK! SHE IS NOT PREGGERS!!! I am totally not excited to see her and her daughter A! I will not be taking a gazillion pictures of them with the Mack Daddy! I am not taking Wednesday off so that the boys and I can spend time with them!
I did not take over 2,000 photos of Jacob! You can not check them out at Little Bugz Photography. It did not take me several hours to go through them all and weed out only the best! I was not excited about the fact that I didn't have to adjust the exposure on most of them!
I did not stay home with Stink Bait and Tater Bug one morning because of lack of childcare. While we were home, we did not work on potty training. Tater Bug did not go poopy in the potty for the first time for me! I did not get so excited that I ran straight over to the big potty to get TP to wipe his bum. When I turned around, the poo was not gone from the potty. Jake, the dog, did not have a guilty look on his face and was not licking his lips. I did not vomit in my mouth at the thought of what had just happened. Tater Bug did not declare all morning "Jake eat poop!" It was not uber gross! Remind me again why I have a dog....
What did you not do this week?

building? How exciting!! Happy Monday!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on building the new house! How exciting. when you are done decorating, will you come do mine!?!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on building a new house; that's so exciting! But ewwwww on the poop. I wouldn't let him lick me for a month! ;)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you are feeling better!! Congrats on the new house. We built our house about 5 years ago...it is fun but super stressful too! The potty training thing was so gross!! I am glad I didn't see that, because just hearing about it was gross enough for me!!
ReplyDeleteEWWWW!!! Dogs can be so grossss!!!
ReplyDeleteEwwwwww, dogs really can be disgusting little creatures, can't they? Blech!
ReplyDeleteI'm on my way to check out your photos. When you get a minute, stop by and see what you think of the baby portraits that I did for a friend on Saturday. =0)
So I just checked out your pics of Jacob. Beautiful! I love the soft backdrop colors and his tiny little hat. TOOO SWEET!
ReplyDelete(I had to come back here to leave a comment cuz the comment box over there refused to pull up for me?)
I'm so totally gagging over Jake's little snack! Yucka-mucka! And totally yay to building, I can't wait to have a (another) place to crash when I come into town!! Sooooo looking forward to Wed~chill time/girl time/pic time! And you outed me on the blog~it's funny to see PREGGERS in type. Guess it's sinking in for sure now! :) Love you girl! Bren
ReplyDeleteMy dog does the same thing...what is up with that?????
ReplyDeleteOXOXO
Kate
OK, I thought it was bad that I housesat for a dog that ate a stick of butter, wrapper and all, last month. This takes the cake.
ReplyDeleteThis just goest to show you can put ANYTHING in front of a dog and they'll devour it.
nice NMM's - including a poop-eating pooch :D
ReplyDeletecarma
You WON my raffle ticket giveaway!!!! Whoo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll send it out this week!!!
ReplyDeleteHope you're feeling better.
ReplyDelete