Monday, March 2, 2009

Not Me Monday 3-2-09



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


Well, let's see... This week...


I did not get much controversy over my Not Me Monday post! I did not exaggerate just a tiny bit when expressing my feelings about the incident. I do not lack the filter from my brain to my mouth... er keyboard! I was not totally amused at the fact that the offended parties kept checking my blog over and over and over and over.... all week long! I do not dislike passive aggressive behavior. That is not the end of it and I will not discuss it again. Escalando!


I did not have some adult beverages in the middle of the week! I did not enjoy it! :)


I did not have some really nice people stop by my blog and leave some bloggy love! I did not receive three awards from my new found friends! I am not loving the blogging world and all of the possibilities it brings for new friendships! I do not send out my thanks to my new friends!


I did not forget to write about an incident from the week before in my last week post! I did not receive a call at work telling me that Tater Bug went poopy in the potty! I did not scream out loud "You went poopy in the Potty?!?!" One of my co-workers did not make the comment "I hope that was not Golf Man. That would bring new meaning to a hole in one!"


I did not get totally amused at some of the things that came out of Tater Bug's mouth! He did not refer to the elevator as the "auwigator." He did not keep insisting that we go fishing after we took a trip to Bass Pro Shops. It was not snowing and in the 30's when he kept asking to go fishing. Golf Man and I did not laugh at him while watching him eat noodles at the dinner table. He did not ask for more "sketti" and we did not oblige to watch him eat more! We are not having a hard time with potty training. Tater Bug does not fight us when going to the potty! We are not open to suggestions on how to get this done quickly and effectively!


Stink Bait is not the happiest baby alive! He does not break out into laughter every time you look at him! He is not a complete blessing and I am not proud to be his momma! I am not sad at how quickly he is growing! I did not have to get out the 6-9 month clothing for my 4 month old!


I totally did not MckBlog Stalk AGAIN! I would never do that! :)


What did you not do this week?




16 comments:

  1. Yay for Tater Bug! What a BIG boy!! And you SO deserved those adult beverages mid-week! And how cute that Tater Bug wanted to go fishing even if it was bone-chillin' cold and snowing...Golf Man had to be thrilled! Miss you all so much & I'm hoping for a less drama filled week for you. ;) Love you, Bren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there!! I gave you an award on my blog. Come and see!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you with the potty training! I love what your co-worker said about Golf Man and the potty pooping. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go about the potty stuff!!! That a BIG yeah!

    Well, since we dont get any of the gory details about the 'incident' I hope it all works about!

    Many blessings-
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea for Tater Bug! Maybe he can come over and explain it to my little guy. Great not-me's.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The hole in one thing is SO funny....kind of gross....but still funny!! I have NO advice on how to make potty training quick or effective!! My oldest was VERY hard to potty train! I think a lot of it depends on the kid's personality! I have a very happy baby at my house too....an almost 6 month old that is wearing 12 month clothes!! We completely skipped over the 6-9 month stuff! Great Not Me's!! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's amazing how mamas celebrate when their kids go poopy in the potty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't Mcblog stalk either - but if I did I'd be jealous that you got so high on the list! I did not enjoy any adult beverages either, certainly not the most yummiest of Bellinis one night at dinner. I love how we get so excited by our children's potty successes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, goodness... now you've got me all curious as to what you were getting flack about?! I can't imagine?! I went back to last week's post and still can't tell. Oh well. Don't fret about it.

    Good luck on the potty-training. Glad it isn't golf man!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My, that was a plethora of "nots" - fun post!
    carma

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am not loving blogging world either! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh and congrats on the awards!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I keep forgetting to do this kind of post on Mondays. I always think they are too funny. I'm going to have to head over to MckMama's blog and check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey, found you through MckMama, your kids sound adorable - and look cute, too! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aweigator! So cute!
    Potty training is easiest in warm weather, that's when I'll potty train kiddos I nanny for. Strip 'em down to the least amount of clothing possible then when they have accidents they feel it and learn quickly to use the potty and it's less soiled laundry to do.

    ReplyDelete