Monday, March 23, 2009

Not Me Monday 3-23-09



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I always look forward to this day! I get to confess all of things that I did NOT do the past week! It is a way to be brutally honest and I just love it! I hope you all enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it! Okay, so what did I not do this week....

This post is not number 69! *Snort*

I did not come home Monday afternoon to a doggie that had pooed and vomited in his crate. The smell did not hit me as soon as I walked in the door. I did not keep myself and both kids outside until Golf Man came home due to said smell. When Golf Man drug the crate outside, I did not gag uncontrollably at the sight/smell. I did not look over and find my 3 year old sticking his finger down his throat and gagging right along with me. I am not up for Mother of the Year award! Nope, not me!


Speaking of dogs... Golf Man did not try to get Jake to go outside. When Jake would not go out, Golf Man did not say "1....2....3...." We are not parents of a toddler who does not listen. We do not count often! :)


I did not take some adorable pictures of my BFF's little girl! They did not turn out soooo cute! I have not gotten several requests to take even more pictures! I am not totally excited about all of it! I did not have a blast taking said pictures! I do not think I have found my calling!


I did not win a most fantabulous prize package from Miss Yaya! I did not receive it in the mail on Saturday! Tater Bug did not have a blast opening it up with me! He did not spend 20 minutes popping the bubble wrap and laughing uncontrollably! It was not super cute!


I did not get a message on Monday that a family member's surgery went well. The person calling did not mistake the word laproscopy with the word liposuction. I did not get a little chuckle out of it! Certainly not me!


And no matter what anyone tells you, I did not get violently ill at work on Friday. I did not spend an hour in the bathroom trying to decide if I wanted to vomit. It did not get the rumor mill going about another pregnancy. I did not go home and sleep the rest of the day. I am not feeling better!

I am not praying for baby Stellan. I was not shocked to read MckMama's twitter updates this morning. I am not asking you to pray as well...

10 comments:

  1. Well....is the rumor mill right?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. gross about the dog....that happens from time to time at my house too and I always make Joe deal with it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you're feeling better. And yes, what about that rumor mill? Visiting from SiTS and hoping you have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I look forward to reading these Not Me Monday posts on various blogs and I truly enjoyed yours. I also visited your photography blog - beautiful! Simply BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Not Me's!! We don't count like that all the time at our house either!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh great - we get a new dog and NOW You tell me your dog trauma? ha ha ha I'd have gagged right along with you!

    =0)

    Happy Monday to you, and I'm on to see these fab photos that you took. It's my calling too, so why am I sitting here in a CPA firm? ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  7. mixing up liposuction and laproscopy LOL Great NMM's!!
    carma

    ReplyDelete
  8. A

    I couldn't seem to comment on your photo blog...beautiful pictures..amazing..can you email me what you use for a camera? I'm in the market for a new one!!
    xoxo
    K

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a sensitive gag reflex too. Yucky! I can't believe I missed the Not Me Monday again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lol! I totally thought of him when I packed in the bubble wrap!

    ReplyDelete