Oh yeah, and here is a picture of Edward after I got done with him last night! See that huge smile on his face... yeah, I am THAT good! :PFriday, April 10, 2009
Be In The Next Twilight Book!
Okay, April is having too much to offer! Next up is a character based on and named after you in the next Twilight (fan) book written by Jia at Twilight Continues. It is no secret that Edward and I have a love affair going on, so I would assume that she would write my character as such! :) I know I won yesterday, but this would be totally awesome to win too! Seriously! So head on over to April's to enter this giveaway! Times a tickin! :)
Oh yeah, and here is a picture of Edward after I got done with him last night! See that huge smile on his face... yeah, I am THAT good! :P
Oh yeah, and here is a picture of Edward after I got done with him last night! See that huge smile on his face... yeah, I am THAT good! :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Congrats on winning the blog makeover for Tater Bug! I didn't see the update til just now...Oops, how'd I miss that? ;) You are too funny regarding you and Edward! I love your silly sense of humor! All I can say is thank goodness you've already confessed all this to Golf Man~would hate for any rumors to get started... Hee-hee!!! Love you, Bren
ReplyDeleteSo funny!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHey Aileigh, do we know each other well enough for me to call you a DORK?
ReplyDeleteOh, no? I didn't think so.... so I won't. ha ha ha
Woot Woot!
ReplyDeleteYou must be really good...I've never seen Edward smile like that even for Bella! :0)
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog and you'll be seeing my stalking here again!