Okay, so I received this email this morning...
"Get over your obsession and get back to blogging. I need to know what is happening. I am addicted!"
Hahaha... like somebody really cares what is going on in this little brain of mine! :) This email came from K, the sitter/aunt/friend, that is
supposed to be hundreds of miles away in
vacay mode! She NEVER communicates with the outside world when she is in her hometown. Now I feel like the lucky one! :)
Are ya confused yet? Well, if you follow my blog, you will notice that I don't go too many days without pouring my
dull interesting thoughts out on this blog! Last Sunday I made a huge mistake in my real life. I watched the movie "Twilight." Knowing full well that there was a series of books to go along with it. Knowing that the story didn't end there. Well, you guessed it. The reason why I don't read is because my life stands still until I get done. Call it what you will
OCD type "A" personality but I just can't help myself. I didn't understand
Cammie when she would post about it on her blog. I
soooo get it now! Not only did I read the next book, New Moon, but I also finished Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, and what is written of Midnight Sun! Obsess much? Not me, never! Oh wait, today is Not me day!
Haha! I really don't have much Not me to report anyway. I have been buried in books for the past week. When I wasn't reading, I was checking
MckMama's blog to see how
Stellan was doing. When I wasn't doing that, I was taking pictures, sorting them, and editing them! (That's right, I actually had two paying photo shoots this weekend! :) I will get the pictures on
Little Bugz soon! I promise! I still have quite a bit more to do with the pictures, but I am about halfway done.) I still have to go back and read Twilight, but I can do that at a more leisurely pace. :) I promise not to neglect my blogs again for a while! :) (Or until Stephenie Meyer decides to write more!)
So just a warning... I'm
baaaack! :)

Welcome back, I missed you! :) I've been out of the loop while on our long-weekend trip, so I'm now off to catch up on MckMama. Love you, Bren
ReplyDeleteTwilight will get you every time.
ReplyDeleteBTW, please go back and read Twilight. The movie is nothing compared to the book and I think the movie is pretty fantastic!
ReplyDeleteSee... that's why I don't read! =0)
ReplyDeleteActually, that's just an excuse to make myself feel better about hating to read.
thank god your back...I missed your posts..! :)
ReplyDeletexoxo
Kate
I've only read Twilight. I've yet to read the other three.
ReplyDeleteHave you read The Host yet? It's completely unrelated to anything in the Twilight series but it's the first real adult book that Stephenie Meyer's written.
I'm glad you're back and I'm amazed that you could get all that reading done. Holy cow!
ReplyDeleteGlad to have you back; I'm one of the last people on the planet who hasn't read the book or watched the movie - so I am terribly out of touch!
ReplyDeleteI watched Twilight over the weekend........now I must go back and read ALL the books too. I didn't think I'd like it, but I got hooked.
ReplyDelete