
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
Well, let's see... This week...
I did not look outside and find my toddler with his britches down and has bare bottom sticking out. He was not "going potty" without a potty. Ahem. We did not explain how it is not appropriate to do that. We did not catch him doing this two more times! Golf Man and I did not have to hold back laughter! Yeah, we are not redneck!
Stink Bait did not get his 2nd tooth! He is not chomping down on everything he can get his hands on. (Including my hand!) He did not clamp down a little too hard once and left a mark! I am not totally stoked about the new chompers!
I did not submit the paperwork for our loan application. I am not nervous as all heck about the whole ordeal. I am not afraid of a big fat rejection! We are not growing out of our apartment really fast! I am not afraid of what it will mean for our family if we don't get the loan. I am not asking you all to pray for us. :)
I did not upload more pictures to my Little Bugz site! :) I did not take pictures of an exchange student getting ready to go to prom! This was not my first time having a subject over the age of 10! It was not way easier to do than the little ones! However, I am not hard on myself for not thinking up different angles and poses for her! Hopefully, I will not get better!
I have not been neglecting my Tater Bug & Stink Bait blog! I do not have pictures on my computer and will not go through them in the next few days. I am not frustrated at the time it takes me to upload them. It is not a real pain and takes lots of time! I do not apologize to all of you who are loyal to my kids blog! I am not a bad mommy!
It is not Derby Week here in KY! I do not love this time of year! My parents are not having a huge Derby Party again this year! I am not the least bit excited about it! However, this time of year is not right around my birthday! It does not mean that I am turning a year older! Ugh!
What did you not do this week?

Well, I did not play "Not Me Monday" today and I'm kinda kickin' myself that I didn't cuz it seems LOTS did. I feel left out! =0)
ReplyDeleteGreat Not Me's! Happy Monday!
awesome NMM's. Lots of fun things in store for you - especially when you get the loan approval (positive thinking here) :D
ReplyDeletecarma
Oh, My 100 post is today, and there's a giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI just love your NMM posts! They are SO fun! Sending good vibes your way on the loan, what a BIG step!!! :) 2nd tooth, already~where's the time going??? Tater Bug pottying outside, ahhhh...boys will be boys! Can't wait for updates to TB&SB blog~I'm so missing pics of your boys! Love you & miss you terribly, Bren
ReplyDeleteHAha! Peeing outside- isn't that a right of passage for boys? ;)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! (soon!)
I just love these! They crack me up! :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck on the loan! This is an awesome time to be purchasing a house! Is your market as good as ours?
ReplyDeleteTaking pics of older people is so much easier, isn't it?