
Welcome to
Not Me! Monday! She is back! Woohoo, Stellan is better and MckMama is back to her regular antics! This blog carnival was created by
MckMama. You can head over to
her blog to read what she and everyone else
have not been doing this week.
This week, no matter what anyone says, I did not do any of the following...
I did not call everyone I knew who followed MckMama and tell them that Stellan had been released from the hospital! I did not anxiously await pictures of the entire MckFamily reunited! I am not super happy that Stellan's SVT is being kept under control!
I did not change two very nasty blowout diapers on my Stink Bait yesterday! I did not do the "wipe down" again because he was scheduled to have a bath that evening. That really would be gross and I have NEVER done that in the past! Absolutely not me!
We
do not have a bum grabbing thing in our household. We certainly
do not pinch, grab, smack, etc... whenever there is a bum in easy reach. I
did not get out of the shower the other day to have Golf Man smack my bum. Our toddler
did not come right behind me and give it a good whack too! Nope,
not in my house!
I am not happy to report that ALL MEDICAL BILLS HAVE BEEN PAID!!! I did not finish paying them last week in anticipation of this home loan we are trying to get! We do not officially "own" Tater Bug and Stink Bait! I did not have to get more documentation together for said loan. I am not hoping to hear something by the end of this week. I am not asking you all to keep your fingers crossed! I am not dreaming of being in our own home by the end of the year! :)
We did not have a complete blast at the Derby Party! We did not have to put Tater Bug in time out numerous times due to running around the pool! We did not finally put him down for a nap because he just wouldn't behave. I was not embarrassed on more than one occasion because I had to raise my voice at him. He does not have the hardest head EVER!
There are not multiple birthdays this week! I do not want to wish my Brother (T) and my Cousin (E) a very Happy Birthday today! People in my family do not like to breed in the same month! Teehee! I am not doing a photo shoot for a honorary member of the family on Thursday! He (J) does not turn 2 this week! I am not wishing him a Happy Birthday too! My Not Me Mondays will not include happy birthday shout outs for the rest of the month! :)
I TOTALLY DID NOT Blog Stalk MckMama! Definitely not me!
What did you not do this week?

Happy Monday!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSeems like you forgot the most important birthday - yours!
ReplyDeleteOH, I didn't do anything. Trust me, I was totally good this week. To read the things I didn't do...well, you already did, didn't ya? ha ha ha
ReplyDeletePraying for your new house, and glad I no longer have to deal with blow-outs on babies!
Happy Monday!
Wow, Congrats on the medical bills. I'm trying to get the first round paid off before the next round show up in July!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Monday.
ReplyDeleteHappy Not Me Monday! Was fun to visit your blog and wow! Medical debt free ... what does that feel like?
ReplyDeleteCongrats on being #2 at MckMama's blog today! that practically makes you a celebrity. :) I love you blog background! Very pretty. Have a great week.
ReplyDeleteYou butt slapping thing sounds so like mine. My brother, still to this day, does it to us! Seriously :) Taterbug cracks me up :) I did not tell my friends all about Stellan coming home either :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Monday!
~Elyse~
Love your blog and today's post. Have a great Monday.
ReplyDeleteBrandy in Pittsburgh :)
Funny, my husband does NOT have that "bum" grabbing/slapping issue either! ; )
ReplyDeleteOhh so jealous! I wanted to have a Derby party! :) Great NMM!
ReplyDeleteGreat Not Me's!! Congrats on paying off all your medical bills! And my five year old does not have the hardest head ever either!!
ReplyDeleteGreat Not Me's!!! and a big WAY TO GO on paying off medical bills!! God bless!
ReplyDeleteI had a feeling you were blog stalking when I saw your amazing position in the NMM lineup this morning! This explains it ;-)
ReplyDeleteFunny Not Me's!! I think we all NOT blog stalked MckMama
ReplyDeleteOh those hard headed boys!! Sounds familiar!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on being number 2! Nice stalking girl!
BlogBaby
And I just noticed your NUMBER TWO on MckMama's blog? YOu're not a stalker at alll....are you?? Nope, not me either! Course today I failed miserably. Left for a QUICK run to the post office, came back and made #171! Dang! Wolverines, I tell ya. WOLVERINES!
ReplyDeleteYup, certainly NO blog stalking from my friend...#2!?!?!?! How in the world did you do that, and work too?? Hee-hee!!! Great Not Me's! Congrats on all medical bills being paid off...that has to be a weight off your shoulders for sure! :) Love you, Bren
ReplyDelete