
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
Well, this week, I did not do any of the following:
I did not forget that I was hosting bunco Wednesday afternoon. I did not wait until Tuesday to remember this! I did not have to run out in a complete panic and shop for food and prizes! I did not scour the Target clearance items! I did not find what I needed in record time and made it back home in a matter of hours! I was not really proud of my shopping efforts!
I did not spend two entire days photographing the livestock shows at the county fair! It was not uber hot! I did not sweat like a pig! I also did not smell like a pig! (and a sheep, and a goat, and a cow, etc...) I did not wade in fesces for a total of 19 hours! I was not ready to be done with the job when it was all over! I was not a little surprised at how competitive it was!
I did not turn around and take Tater Bug to a birthday party only hours later. I did not use the swimming pool to get said smell off of me! I would most certainly take a shower after being in such close proximity to animals going poo! I did not have a blast at the birthday party! I did not want Tater Bug to sleep with us that night! He was not so super cuddly when we got home. Golf Man did not veto the idea. :(
I am not really close to being done with the wedding I photographed on June 6th! I did not book another wedding for May of 2010! I did not give my pricing and info to a local reception vendor. She is not going to pass it out to all of her brides. She did not say "I will have you booked solid in no time!" I did not get a little freaked out by this! :)
What did you not do?

Awesome that you did the livestock show! Was it a paid thing, or just for the show and then enter it to win? I don't remember you mentioning this earlier!?!?! Sorry if you did! And oh, you just gotta love super snuggly kids...I swear as the age goes up the snuggle-time goes down, it's so hard to get 'em to sit still long enough to snuggle! I'm thrilled you had your moments! :) And how super awesome that you have another wedding booked and could be booked solid (like you aren't already!!) soon...a little freaky I'm sure, but just goes to show how talented we ALL think you are! Love you, Bren
ReplyDeleteQuit your job already! :P
ReplyDeleteWe do not ever use the swimming pool as a bathtub at our house either! Congrats on booking another wedding...and good luck! Sounds like you may be SUPER busy pretty soon!
ReplyDeletephotographing pigs while standing in poo? Weddings sound MUCH better! :)
ReplyDeleteMy boss just hosted her neighborhood bunco and we were doing the run around like crazy people thing last week!
ReplyDeleteGet some rest, girl! You so NOT need it! :)
ReplyDeleteExcellent use of the swimming pool ;-)
ReplyDelete