Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Well Crap!

Yeah, that's all I had to say when my external hard drive would not boot last night. The external hard drive that has the ONLY copy of the wedding pictures from this past weekend. The external hard drive that has our personal family photos on it from the past YEAR. The external hard drive that stores ALL of the Little Bugz photos.

Well Crap.... Anyone know where I can find a good recovery person/company?


5 comments:

  1. I'll call you later today to see if any of this has been resolved...if not then maybe it's a sign that we're due for a trip down!?!?! I'm positive R could help you. :) Love ya, Bren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know if you don't get it fixed. I'm sure my husband has some tricks, although I'd have to walk you through it via email or something. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, sorry no ideas for you but I just wanted to say hello to you after reading your blog. I enjoyed your sparkly boobies post and laughed sooooo hard that I just had to see what other things you write about. Thank you for your uplifting posts!
    God bless you!
    Arrowsprings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Crap! That's all I would be able to say too!!

    Sorry. Hope you get it fixed soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I had an answer for you. I will offer you my prayers. Certainly somebody can do some tweaking and have it up and running in no time.

    Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog. Know that I think you are a great mom too!

    ReplyDelete