Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
Okay, so let's not get started. I did not question this post then make an alarming discovery. I did not blog about it here. I do not feel completely sorry for anyone who is or has gone through something like that. Especially when kids are involved. I do not hope that steps are being made to remedy the situation.
On a happier note, we did not break ground on our house!

We are not expecting to have posession by December 1st!! I am not totally excited! We did not pick out lighting, faucets, paint colors, tile, and ceiling fans! We are not going today to pick out countertops and cabinets. I am not very excited about all of it!We did not go to a pool party over the weekend. Tater Bug did not have a complete blast! He did not go down the slide over and over and over and over.... We also did not go school shopping for Tater Bug. He will not be the coolest dressed kid in preschool! I am also not a bit sad that my preemie is growing up!
I am not awaiting word on when my hard drive will be fixed. I have not been sick at my stomach over the whole thing. However, we are not trucking right along with photo shoots! I will not get our family blog updated soon!
What did you not do this week?

Good luck on the house building. Hope it's perfect for you and your family.
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited for your new house! How fun!
ReplyDeleteCan't believe the ground is "broken" for the house! It's REAL!!! :) You've stepped into a whirlwind of a journey...but oh what a great ride it will be! Can't wait to see some of the colors/styles/etc...you've picked out. YAY! Sending much love, Bren
ReplyDeleteCongrats on getting started on your new house! It is a fun but SUPER stressful time!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the house!
ReplyDeleteOh how exciting to be so close to YOUR HOUSE getting going! WOO HOO!
ReplyDeleteYay on the groundbreaking. I bet it will be a lovely house :-)
ReplyDelete