Friday, August 14, 2009

Yep....



I live in Kentucky!


Disclaimer: This picture was taken with my cell phone on the way home today. Sadly, this is not the first time I have seen something like this!

6 comments:

  1. Hee-hee! Ha-ha! You were right, this is totally KY! :) Love ya, Bren

    ReplyDelete
  2. ???? What's Wrong with my Trailer???? Just kidding.. LOL Rach..

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's the only way I can haul all my crap. ;)

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha. We see a lot of that living in Alaska. Makes me laugh every time I see something like that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes.... that's just LOVELY! We sometimes see stuff like that here in Texas, too... so don't worry. =0)

    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep, I've seen this many many times! Last week, in fact, I saw what looked to be like the reamins of a travel trailor (the things you sleep in) that lost it's roof...made into a trailer! Crazy!

    ReplyDelete