I don't like to go on and on about how busy we are because we could always be just a little busier! :). We have had a lot on our plate! With the beginning of school came some fun sickies! Both boys have had it for over 2 weeks now. Somewhere in the middle of it all, I got sick too. We are still fighting it off. Both boys saw the doctor again today and they both got steriods so it should be fun times in our house!
I am currently sitting in the eye doctor's office. Tater Bug has a checkup and we are a little concerned with his ability to indentify colors. We shall see! :)
The house building has been at lightening speed! I mean we are only a little over a month into it and drywall is already being hung! Seriously, at this rate, we will be in before Thanksgiving! Maybe serveral weeks before! Who knows? Keep your fingers crossed!
Not much else to report. Just trying to pack and get things in order! Stink bait is less than a month away from turning 1! Promise to catch up when I can! :)
Can't wait to see pictures!
ReplyDeleteJump over to my blog and sign up for the giveaway!!!!!
Well, at least you know right where to find us.... HERE! =0)
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear you're alive and kickin' but sorry to hear you've been sick. Sounds like the house is coming along GREAT! Woo hoo!
We'll read your blog whenever you have time to post! :)
ReplyDelete