I did not wait a little too long to use the potty the other day. I know what you are thinking, but rest assured I got to the bathroom in time. However, I did not pee so forcefully that it came out from under the seat and splattered onto my jeans. It did not hit the wall either! I did not have to go and change my clothes! I do not have a 4 year old who can aim better than me! Nope!
After telling my good friend about the bathroom debacle, I did not get summoned to the boys' room. I did not find Tater Bug sitting up in bed crying because he had vomited. Upon further inspection, it was not found that said 4 year old found a sippy cup and drank it. (Or tried to ingest the solid substance in that cup). We did not have to strip the child and the bed. It was not uber gross!
What did you not do?
Yuck! I hate finding old sippy cups hidden around my house! Sounds like you had a busy week of cleaning and laundry:)
ReplyDeleteLOL Old Sippy cups are one thing I don't miss about my Renegades out growing them!
ReplyDeleteHave a fantastic day!
Oh man! That is super yuck about the sippy cup...we found one in Daddy's truck this summer, needless to say it went straight to the garbage! Poor Tater Bug!!!! (Probably a good thing he got whatever it was out of his belly though!) And how funny about your forceful peeing...ha! Thankfully you were somewhere you had a change of clothes! :) So happy to see NOT ME again! Love you, Bren
ReplyDeleteEww! Nasty! haha! Poor little guy- glad he threw it back up!
ReplyDelete