Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Designing The Heart

First thing is first! I HAVE to get this page looking good! Now that I have two boys, I think my inner girly diva is coming out to play! I bought a pink camera in October, a pink phone in November, and now, my blog needs some girliness too it! I have enlisted the women at Blogalicious Designs to makeover my blog! I am tired of blue, boy, masculine stuff! I need something that reflects me and the girly girl that I always wanted to be. So that is my Christmas present to myself! (Even though the camera, phone, etc... was supposed to be my Christmas present!) Please don't mention it to Golf Man, okay! ;) So keep checking back to see what these creative girls can do!

In the mean time...

Have a Wonderful and Blessed Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment