At the beginning of 2008, I decided to do a picture blog. It was a P366. At that time, I only had one son, Tater Bug, and boy did he get tired of me taking his picture! Trying to keep up with the EVERY SINGLE DAY picture taking proved daunting. So, I am starting over. New blog, new concept. I had a second son in October which we have lovingly nicknamed Stink Bait. (This name would be reflective of his gastrointestinal issues!) These two are the joys in my life. I am also married to Golf Man. He is the love of my life and my best friend all wrapped up into one. I feel like I have known him all of my life even though we have only been married for 4 years!
This blog will record our adventures as a family. Our ups and our downs. I may not update every single day, like one of my OCD friends. Cough, Cough... So don't get on my case every five seconds because I know that you are just ITCHING to know about when Tater Bug pooped on the potty or Stink Bait smiled! I will, however, be grateful for a little nudging when I have slacked for a while! I will try not to do that too often for those of you who would like to follow me!
This will also be a place for me to vent and rant. I hope to not offend anyone in the process, but it will probably happen. Just remember, everyone is entitled to their opinion, and I am no different. If you don't like it, move onto the next blog please. This is my outlet to talk about whatever I want to. And those who know me, know I will say what I feel.
I hope you enjoy reading about us and please comment when the mood hits you! I love reading feedback and knowing that I am not alone in my opinions.
No comments:
Post a Comment