Saturday, December 27, 2008
The Heart of Family
Today, I went to my dad's side of the the family Christmas. My grandma had 5 children. There are 13 grandchildren and 6 great grandchildren. So you can imagine that it was a packed house! Always something to do and someone to talk to! It is really so much fun! I look forward to it every year! My mom's brothers aren't very close to her so we really aren't as tight knit as my dad's side. I am going to attach a photo of grandchildren and great grandchildren. As you can tell, it is quite a few! There was one grandchild missing. But you get the idea!
I started a little photo project while I had everyone there! Hopefully it will turn out good! It is mostly for my grandma, but I will probably do a little something for the other families too. Near the end of the day, my brother brought out his Wii. I haven't understood the fascination with the gaming systems up until now. Partly because my oldest son is not yet 3. So he isn't really interested in all of that stuff. Well, let me tell you... I think Golf Man and I will be purchasing one for ourselves! I LOVED it! We played the bowling game. It was so much fun! So now I understand the craze! We are going to jump on the bandwagon! I really didn't want to stop playing to come home. Bad, huh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment