Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Weight Loss for the Heart

Ugh, New Year's always reminds me that I am overweight! I would love to go through one New Year's without being reminded of this! I need to make a resolution to lose weight. I always say this and never follow through! It stinks! I am two months post baby and I weigh less than I did when I got pregnant. BUTT there is till too much junk in my trunk! And in the passenger seat, the rear seat, under the hood, on the dashboard, etc.... So what is one to do? Do I make a resolution to lose weight knowing full well that I probably won't stick with it? Or maybe I could make a resolution to eat as much junk and gain another hundred pounds! Viola! That's it! Because I do exactly the opposite of what I resolve to do! So, here are my New Years resolutions:

1. Eat as much chocolate, caramel, and cookie dough as I want!
2. Stay faithful to my couch by sitting on it every second I get!
3. Only get up when I have to at work!
4. Go out to dinner every single night!
5. Don't love my kids and family any more than I already do!!!!

2 comments: