Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Awesome Raffle!

So while I was blog stalking MckMama today, I came across this really cool raffle! It is hosted by Shelley and it will benefit their adoption fund! They are raffling off a Canon camera and lots of goodies to go with it! So hop on over to A Sister for the Bean and help them out! Adoption is a wonderful thing and can be quite costly! I just wish I could have helped out Country Girl when she was adopting Wild Man!

3 comments:

  1. Aww, that's so sweet of you. I wish we'd known a lot more of what resources and things were available back then too. I'm going to hop on over to the site and check it out! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God Bless You! You are so very kind for supporting our journey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm definitely going to check out that site! I think its wonderful that your going to volunteer for March of Dimes. I know that parents really need someone to talk to while they're with us. Like you said, theres only so much I can say to them because I'm not in their siutation.

    I think having a former parent to talk to will offer so much support and hope...Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete