Monday, January 26, 2009

Not Me Monday 1-26-09



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did not try to take a picture of Tater Bug after he smacked into the dining table leaving a most pleasant mark on his left eye. I would have been a terrible mother trying to get this picture instead of consoling my bawling toddler!


Stink Bait was really restless and I was trying to figure out what was wrong with him. I did not ask him if he had gas. Immediately, Golf Man did not reply from the other room "I have gas!" Within a second after that, Tater Bug did not yell "I got gas!"

I did not stay calm when I looked into my toddler's mouth and saw his front top tooth dangling! I was not completely proud of myself for it! :) I did not whip out my camera in the middle of Tater Bug's crisis to get a shot of the war wound. I most certainly did not try to get the worst looking angle possible! I did not record him being happy go lucky knowing full well that minutes later he would be screaming his head off as we held him down for stitches. I did not almost rip my mom's head off when she tried to go back to work before we got the stitches in. I would never do that! I really do not need my mama in these times of crisis! I did not let Tater Bug go to bed watching Thomas in his room that night because he couldn't have his paci or his cup. I did not love all over him and spoil him rotten that night! I did not call Golf Man to tell him to stop and pick up a "surprise" for Tater Bug for being so good through it all! We have not decided that it is the end of the paci!

I did not go out on a date with my hubby Friday night and let the grandparents keep the boys! I did not have one too many of these...


I did not want to go to Wal-Mart in my drunken state to get a Wii that night either. Golf Man did not want to go straight home so that my buzz wouldn't wear off! Ahem... :P I did not order a Wii and Wii Fit the very next day!

I did not bake 12 loaves of Amish Friendship Bread!!! I am definitely not sick of baking and think I am done for the year! :) Thanks Country Girl!

I did not FINALLY make some new year's resolutions! I am not going to get into shape with my new Wii fit! I also am not going to start getting serious about photography thanks to MckMama!


What did you not do?!?!



6 comments:

  1. excellent NOT ME's. Mine are up as well. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Not Me's! I hope Tater Bug is doing better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had that same feeling as feeling a bit tipsy when went to a christmas party and hubby then wanted to go get something to drink. This was all to funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I did not enjoy your Not Me's. I have not set around reading blogs way too much of today cuz I'm not busy enough here at work today. I did not look all over for the picture of the hanging tooth and stitches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too good. I just love Monday's. :o) I hope Tater Bug is doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for stopping by on my SITS day last week...I love all the comments and felt very appreciated. Sorry it has taken me so long to share bloggy love back!

    ReplyDelete