Sunday, January 4, 2009

Not Me Monday 1-5-09


This week...

I did not give Stink Bait a baby wipe wipe down after he lived up to his name because I was too tired to give him a bath. He did not have poop ALL OVER HIM or I would have surely taken him immediately to the bathtub. Otherwise, that would be really gross!

I did not spend too much time browsing blogs. So much time that Golf Man had to cook dinner Friday night that I said I would cook. Not me!

I did not wait until 2:30 pm New Year's Day to take a shower. We had to be at my mom's for dinner at 3:30 and I was not playing on the Wii.

Speaking of the Wii, I did not strap Stink Bait to my chest while playing my little obsession! He would have gotten shaken around so much that he actually fell asleep! Of course, while bowling, I did not get so into it that I thought he might come out of the Snugli!


I did not put Tater Bug to bed early every night so we could play the Wii. Nope, not me!


I did not look forward all week to the reunion show for Charm School so I could see Sharon put the smackdown on Megan. I also did not rewind it FOUR TIMES to see that skank get wine poured on that stupid bikini! I definitely do not love Sharon!


I did not bribe my almost three year old with Cars fruit snacks so he would take a picture! Certainly not me!

I did not think of my friend B so much that it hurt! I do not miss her terribly and love the comments that she leaves to every single post!

5 comments:

  1. Ahh, we love our wii too! Isn't it great?! Showering is overrated anyway, right? Great list

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny how the Wii has gotten everyone into video games, not just gamers! I'm still not a huge fan, but it's fun for about 15 minutes or so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this!!! :) Thanks for making me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous of all you wii'ers! Your kids are super adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Had to comment here too...can I have a "not me" Tuesday? I DID NOT run a million errands today and get stuck out in freezing rain...only to return home and find 2 boxes of goodwill items I left outside in the freezing rain! NOW garbage! Bummer!!! And I DO NOT miss my best bud Aileigh so much it is seriously breaking my heart. Love you, Bren

    ReplyDelete