Monday, January 5, 2009

I *Heart* B

Speaking of B...

B is a wonderful soul that I have known since grade school. I consider her one of my nearest and dearest friends! We had a small hiatus several years back (well, I was being the selfish person I tend to be sometimes) when she moved up to PA. When Tater Bug made his early arrival, this girl packed up her 8 month old baby girl and came straight down to KY! She friggin cleaned my house while I was laid up in the hospital! What kind of friend would do that for you? She also braved the icky amniotic fluid that came gushing out of me just 48 hours earlier! I digress...

Anyway, you get the point. She would bend over backwards and go to the end of the earth and beyond for me. Sometimes I don't think I deserve someone like her in my life! I (as B would say it) adore the snot out of her! I consider her the sister I never had. Her little girl will be 4 in June and she is just a sweetie cutie patootie! My mom, Tater Bug, and myself all went up to visit her this last July. We had a ball! We didn't do anything ground shaking, but it was the "girl" time I needed. I was 25 weeks pregnant and needed some strength to make it through the rest of the pregnancy. She counted down, week by week, with me. When I got hospitalized both times, she was one of the first people that I called! After I was put on bedrest, we were able to talk every week! I got my dose of B! She listened to me rant for hours! I only hope that I can be half the friend that she has been to me!


Love ya B!

5 comments:

  1. That is so sweet. Everyone should be as lucky as to have just one friend like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A~
    I LOVE this blog! It's beautiful! I'm so happy you have it, I *will not* be stalking it every day! ;)
    xoxo
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is so beautiful. I am glad you have such a sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, so it took me a bit to compose myself after reading this...you are SO sweet! And my dear, it is my utmost privilege to have you as friend. It's funny to read the words you've written and think "wait a minute, that is the exact way I feel about you!" You made me cry~but we both know when we "talk", really talk that usually happens! Such softies... And you're right, I do LOVE the snot out of you (your whole family for that matter.) You are an amazing friend, the BEST, and I'm honored to be in your tight circle of friends. You rock! I love you girl! And since you posted a pic from San Diego...when are we going on our next "girls" trip (which really means, getaway from husbands, kids, and reality!!!) Miss you, LOVE you!!! Bren

    ReplyDelete