Anyway, for about 3 days in a row now, when I pick Tater Bug up from daycare, he comes running to me yelling "Mommy Mommy!" Then he gives me the biggest bear hug imaginable and says "I wuv you!" *Sigh* I think he could ask me to take him to Nepal at that point and we would be headed to the airport! I don't even know where Nepal is, but that sweet little voice and those words just completely melt my heart! (And don't you know-it-alls go tellin me where Nepal is! I don't ever plan on going there so it really doesn't matter! Here it is BTW! Teehee!)
After the luv fest, he proceeds to tell me "I hold you" which in Tater Bug's brain means "Hold me Mommy!" It is the cutest damn thing I have ever seen! That is what being a mommy is all about. Those little moments!
Speaking of moments... Here's one to remember!
This is for Tater Bug... ;)
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweetie, melts my heart every time I see him. Love you, Bren
Awesome!! He is such a cutie patootie!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie. I love his "winking"! :)
ReplyDelete