How many times do you think you can hear that phrase from a 3 year old before you:
1.) Get completely annoyed
2.) Stop answering him because each time you do, he just says the same thing 5 seconds later
3.) Scream at the top of your lungs "IN A MINUTE!!!"
4.) Frantically put the tracks together in hopes of
5.) Start to throw a tantrum yourself
6.) Wish for a nuclear explosion that would deafen you for all eternity, thus never having to hear "I WANT TRAINS OUT!!!!" come from a screaming toddler ever again.
Leave a comment with your answer and mailing address... How big of a box should I get for a 33 pounds 37 inch tall....

Hmmm...can't help ya there...at least right now...lemme get back to ya...
ReplyDeleteSounds like my house!
ReplyDeleteI promise my middle child was doing the exact same thing this morning!! I was trying to get my 5 month old down for his morning nap, and Grant would not stop asking for help with his train!!
ReplyDeleteWe got my almost three year old a transformer for Christmas. All i hear is robot now, car now, robot now and a car shoved in my face so i can transformer it.
ReplyDeleteI think sometime after the birth of my third child, a coil popped in one of the springs in my brain which enabled me to tune out anything below the decibel of "I'm DYING!"
ReplyDeleteBut...I think the person who invented the word "mom" should be tied down over an ant hill and covered in honey! That word is repeated incessantly in my house for hours straight until I feel like driving a fork through my skull!
sounds like my house! ;) You know we love us some trains around here!!
ReplyDeletexoxoxo
K
I'll trade you! LOL
ReplyDeleteAhhh...life in the house with a toddler/preschooler! It sounds way too familiar!!! Too bad there's not a way to ship our little one's to each other's houses for just such an occasion! I'd gladly give you a break~if only we lived in the times of Star Trek...hee-hee! Didn't we just have this conversation? Sending you a truckload of patience~let me know when you need more! Still smiling and teary-eyed over A's birthday present idea. You guys ROCK! Love you, Bren
ReplyDeleteSo funny! Something to look forward too...
ReplyDeleteToo funny. I'd opt for all the above and you can probably use a flat rate priority mail box..................LOL
ReplyDelete