Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
This week...
I did not lock my kid in the dog cage. Why would I even consider doing something like that? After all, he is a total saint who always listens to me! Besides, I might get child protective services called on me! :)
I did not get all domesticated and bake cupcakes for daycare and cookies for us! We did not have a Great Cookie Caper! My son did not declare "I wike it cookie!" I did not over indulge on cookie dough. That would be unsafe and against my new year's resolution! I also have not neglected my Wii Fit for the past week! I have not been under the weather, thus using that as an excuse to get off track. In fact, the whole family is not currently sick! Tater Bug did not test positive for strep! Yuck!
I did not spend my Valentines Day shopping for my almost 3 year old's birthday! I did not go from store to store to store looking for the perfect present for him! I would never spend the most romantic day of the year focused on my child and his happiness!
I also did not witness one of the most fierce storms I think I have ever seen. It did not produce a rainbow and some extremely high winds all within minutes!
I did not cry like a baby after a meeting I had with the public schools.
I am not hosting my very first giveaway
What did you not do this week?

Great Not Me's! Keep your head up though. We'll have our fingers crossed for Tater Bug getting in to school. Hope you guys feel better!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Monday!!!!
ReplyDeleteChildren in cages.....oh oh I'm speed dialing social services right now! ;)
ReplyDeleteLoved your post!
BlogBaby
Great Not Me's! Everyone in our house is not sick either {colds and ear infections!!} and I did not use that as an excuse to not go to the walking track all week last week!! I hope your little ones gets well soon!
ReplyDeleteYou HAVE NOT had a totally emotional week! Bless your heart! Sending get well wishes, happy birthday wishes (a little early), and lots of hugs and smiles your family's way! Love you, Bren
ReplyDeleteGreat Not Me's! Loved the one about putting your son in a cage! If I could only find a cage big enough to put my hubby in...Haha! j/k
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog and commenting on my Not Me's. Please stop by again, anytime!
Blessings...
Beth E.
Hi there! Thanks so much for dropping by today! Love the colors and polka dots!!
ReplyDeleteHave a great Monday! :-)
Quit making me feel guilty for NOT being domesticated. I don't like to bake or cook at all. Oh well, I'm over it! =0)
ReplyDeleteHave a fabulous-o Monday!
Thanks for stopping by my place! I thought I'd pop by and say hello after you left a comment! It's nice to meet you!
ReplyDelete