
These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.
So I bestow this award to....
Kelli at Random Thoughts of a Supermom
Cammie at Life In The House of No Sleep...
Yaya at Yaya Stuff
Blue Violet at A Nut In A Nutshell
BabyMama at The Blog Baby
Tiffany at Eat At Home
Next, I received an award from my fellow NICU graduate friend Mommy of M's gave me this award!
The idea here is that I have to list 10 honest things about myself! Well, if you follow my blog, it seems I have already met the criteria in the last few days with this brutally honest post! :) However, I will give ten more tidbits about me! :)1. My number one vice is Sweet Tea without Lemon! What can I say, I am from the south!
2. I don't like to do dishes... EVER! I don't mind cooking, but cleaning up is not my cup of tea!
3. I miss my dog Monty sooo much! (He was my very first totallymyresponsibility pet and I treated him like my child!)
4. I am extremely sensitive. I put on a good front, but deep down, I am a big ol sap!
5. I HATE bugs! I don't care what kind of bug it is. Keep it away from me! It could be the size of an eraser... I will run like hell from it!
6. I still wonder, after three years, if there was anything I could have done to prevent Tater Bug's premature birth. I still feel guilty.
7. I would love to have more kids. (Convincing Golf Man is the major issue here!)
8. I am extremely gassy! Yep, I can rip em with the best of them! Watch out! :)
9. I can't burp like a normal person. I know it sounds weird, but I do burbles. Ask any of my friends! It is annoying!
10. I have been known to pee my pants! Especially when pregnant and vomiting my entire internal organs out!
I know these awards are floating around the blog world. So I will not "give" this out to anyone. However, if you read my blog, and you haven't done one of these... now is your turn! :)

Awww. Thanks!!! Will definitely do the same!
ReplyDeleteI love to do dishes! I'll come over and do 'em for you!
ReplyDeleteThank you!
ReplyDeleteFunny that you hate bugs so much and your babe's nickname is Tater Bug! ;)
congrats on your awards! i lol at your number 8.
ReplyDeletestopping by from sits to show some comment love ~ andrea
My FIRST award!! Thanks so much Aileigh!! I really enjoy reading your blog and getting to know you!!
ReplyDelete#2 and #5 describe me perfectly!! #7...I am going to try one more time for a girl {I have a feeling I may end up with 4 boys}?!?
Thank you so much for the award. That is so sweet of you! I loved reading your ten things. You are so honest, lol! I can't stand bugs either, by the way. I am on high alert in the summer time all the time for them and I never walk around barefoot because I'm afraid that will be the day a stray earwig comes in or something and I hear that crunch and feel that smoosh. Ok, I'm feeling queasy now.
ReplyDeleteI love reading the Honest Scrap Award answers. I like to know what people are so honest about. I love checking in on your blog.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the awards!!! I am fellow SITS so I wanted to say HI!!
ReplyDeleteYou're just little Miss Popular, huh? ha ha ha
ReplyDeleteI kept checking your Tater Bug site to see if you'd done the award yet. I forget about this one til MONDAY'S roll around. =0)
You're welcome!!!