Tuesday, March 17, 2009

And The Winner Is...

Me!!!

Yup, that's right! I won a raffle over at Yaya Stuff! Alicia is a very kind and generous woman I have "met" through the blogging world. She has been trying to become a mommy for over 6 years! When I read her story, it just broke my heart. I mean, ever since I was a little girl, I dreamed of becoming a mommy. One of my biggest fears in life was to not be able to fulfill that dream. Alicia is determined to become a mommy. And she will be wonderful! She works as a nanny so she is definitely qualified for the job! :) And she has a huge heart full of love! She was/is taking donations for her adoption fund. I was happy to be able to help out. I didn't expect anything in return. Just to help someone make that dream come true. Honestly, I wish I could do more.

So hop on over to Yaya's! Give her some love, support, encouragement, or help her out. She has a Chip In button on the right sidebar for her adoption fund. Every little bit helps! And a child that needs a home will find a WONDERFUL one with her, her hubby, and her cute puppy Sheyla! So really, the winner is Mommy Yaya and her Lucky Child! :)

Thank You Alicia!

12 comments:

  1. Congrats for winning is such a nice cause!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love yaya.....I know she will be such a good mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. woohoo, gotta love winning stuff!! You go you!!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooo! Congrats on winning Yaya's fabulous stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on winning! I love Yaya too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! Yaya is the best. I am keeping my fingers crossed for her!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Yaya, too. Keeping my fingers crossed for that chickee:)

    Congrats on winning the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Aileigh! I send up some prayers for Yaya every day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now I know why ther are so many hearts on your page.......YOUR heart is huge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete