As most of you know, I am just itching to get out there and take pictures! I have been practicing with the Mack Daddy (aka Canon 40D) and I got the opportunity to test my skills out on Jilly the other day. She is a friend of the family's daughter! Well, I posted the originals over at my photography website
Little Bugz Photography but I wasn't happy with the exposure. Sure, they were okay indoor shots, but I guess I haven't mastered ISO and white balance just yet. So I did a little editing! Here is what I got!



I am not very good at photoshop yet. So I used this wonderful online tool called Picnik! I think it does a pretty good job for those of us that are photoshop challenged! You should check it out! I especially love how the last one turned out!

fantastic shots!!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cutie! And what fun that you get to play & manipulate your pics...if I started this I'd never stop! :) Great pics!!! Love you, Bren
ReplyDeleteThose are some SUPER cute pictures! She looks so sweet in all that pink. I really need to learn how to edit and fix my pictures!
ReplyDeleteYou are well on your way to mastering the camera. Your photos came out beautifully. I am still using a point and shoot. One of these days I'll upgrade in order to get some professional looking cheeseball shots :D
ReplyDeletecarma
She's so beautiful! You are having so much fun with your camera, aren't you?
ReplyDeleteOh, they're all fabulous!!! Good job! I have two more photo shoots this weekend and I'm EXCITED! I "get it" about the fun of it!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures!
ReplyDeleteSo stinking adorable! Great pics. You should consider doing the project 365!!! Don't you just love canon? I just got an sx10IS and am having a love affair with it! Seriously, I can't take my hands off of it!
ReplyDeleteAdorable! If we lived closer I'd have you take my kids pictures!
ReplyDeleteThose are so good!!!
ReplyDeletexoxoxo
K