Monday, March 9, 2009

Not Me Monday 3-9-09


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


What have I not been doing this week? Well, let's see...


I did not get 3 beautiful days of warm weather and sunshine! It did not lift my spirits and get my hopes up that spring is near! I am not excited to get outside and take some pictures!


I have not been reading up on portrait photography! I did not have a great time photographing little Jilly Bean the other day! I did not take over 400 pictures! I am not proud of them considering the low lighting conditions and a moving subject! I can not wait to take more of her when the weather turns warmer! I do not wish to learn more about photoshop and enhancing pictures that I take! I am not open to ANYONE giving me some tips on this! Ahem...


I did not learn that you do not feed a baby sweet potatoes when they are learning how to blow raspberries! I did not end up with said orange goo all over me! It, really, was not gross! :)


I did not get all domestic and cook an elaborate dinner last night! We did not have country fried steak w/ gravy, baked potatoes, and green beans. Golf Man was not impressed! He did not go back for seconds!


I did not enjoy Golf Man teaching Tater Bug how to golf yesterday. It was not super cute and I will not be posting pictures over at Tater Bug later tonight! It was not really windy outside! I did not capture some really cute pictures of Jake, Tater Bug, and Golf Man!


Speaking of Golf Man... we did not reconnect on Saturday. We did not get several hours of alone time (Thanks Memaw and Pappy) and did not have a wonderful time! I do not love my hubby more now than I did 7 years ago when we first met! I am not thankful that he is in my life and the father of my two wonderful children! :)

What did you not do?


11 comments:

  1. Let's hear it for Memaw & Pappy! How awesome that they are able to give you and Golf Man some together time, truly priceless! And I had to LOL when I read about the sweet potatoes~did you get pictures? Hee-hee! Dinner sounded wonderful, did you save me any? :) Looking forward to more pics on Tater Bug blog...I need my fix! MISS you & Love you, Bren

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure if there's any good food during the raspberry blowing period! That's so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://thepioneerwoman.com/photography/

    Check out this website. She does photography (I have never actually read any of her articles on it), but she also has AWESOME recipes - love this site!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great not me's!! The sweet potato thing happened to me this week too!! And bananas and applesauce!! My boys LOVE to play golf with their daddy!! And they look so cute with the little golf clubs!! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that's wonderful that you got some alone time with Golf Man. =0) That's always nice to get!!!

    Ahhh, the raspberry blowin'. Gotta love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very sweet NMM :-) even included "sweet" potatoes. (Lame joke, I know)
    carma

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet Potatoes are pure evil I tell ya!

    Great list this week!

    BlogBaby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you got some alone time to reconnect! Yay!

    Saw your pics on tater bug, they're all great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have such a sweet little family!

    ReplyDelete