My heart is heavy right now. Most of you know my addiction to everything MckMama. I have been reading her blog for some time now and following her baby boy's journey. Stellan was not supposed to live outside of his momma's womb. He did. Their life took an unexpected turn for the worse. Now he is having trouble with his heart again. You can read the story over at MckMama's blog by clicking on the "Pray for Stellan" button. I am going to post a picture taken by MckMama of this sweet boy. Stink Bait is only 12 days older than him. It just breaks my heart.
Please pray for them, drop them a line of encouragement, anything...
Please pray for them, drop them a line of encouragement, anything...
I love how many of us out here in the blog world are shouting out for Stellan today!
ReplyDeleteLike Cammie, I'm loving watching all the blogs I follow post about STELLAN. He is everywhere today!
ReplyDeleteHe is in the very best of hands - GOD'S!
It is so sad. I hope he gets better fast.
ReplyDeleteHow heartbreaking!
ReplyDeleteI am praying for Stellan as well! My heart is heavy while I keep checking back for more updates.
ReplyDeleteThank you for stopping by my blog and keeping up with me. I greatly appreciate it.
Just read some tweets from McMamma and it sounds like things are looking up!! I hope the little guy will be OK. So sad :-(
ReplyDelete