Thursday, April 9, 2009

Do NOT Head Over to April Showers!

UPDATE! I totally blog stalked April for extra entries and guess what?!?! I WON! Woohoo!

Ms. Mik is going to make Tater Bug Dazzling! I can't wait! It needs it! So keep checking back! Oh, and if you don't know by now, Ms. April will be making over Little Bugz for me! I am really excited! Can you tell?

Because I want to win! :) However, for my extra entries, I have to blog about this fantastic giveaway that she is having! A FULL BLOG MAKEOVER! Yep, that's right! Now, I am extremely happy with my current layout on this site, but Tater Bug sure could use a facelift! I love what Carissa did for us last year, but it needs to be updated. And she is busy with her Miracle Monsters! So, head over to April Showers to enter her giveaway. Or not, because I really want to win! :)

1 comment:

  1. congrats on your win! email me so we can talk
    sodazzlingblogs@gmail.com
    bye,
    ms.mik♥

    ReplyDelete