I love Spring... Easter is always a happy time for me because it means that the winter is behind us! How can you not be happy about that? Today, we decorated eggs, I bought the bunny's presents, and got the eggs ready for hiding! I can't wait! We will be heading to Hubby's mom and dad's house in the morning and then having dinner with my parents tomorrow afternoon! It should be loads of fun! I especially can't wait for my momma's cooking! She is the bomb diggity when it comes to the kitchen!
With all the hustle and bustle, lets not forget the real reason for the day! So Happy Easter to you and your family! I hope you all have a great day!

Happy Easter to you all!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Kelly
Have a great day !
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter to your family as well! Give me a buzz if you get a chance? I'd love to hear how the boys loved their baskets & how your day goes!! Can your Mom send me some food too??? ;)Love you, Bren
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter. My mom's a great cook, too. Too bad I never paid attention :D
ReplyDeletecarma
Happy Easter!! I hope you had a great day!
ReplyDeleteHope your day was great! We had a great one spent having fun with extended family. =0)
ReplyDeleteHappy belated Easter Aileigh! I'm a bit behind in visiting blogs lately.
ReplyDelete