I have been cheating on you... Right under your nose...

You see, I am now in love with Edward Cullen and I will be leaving you to take Bella Swan's place. I have been with Edward for the last seven nights. I can't believe that you have been so blind. I am sorry honey. These past 7 years have been great, but my boyfriend is calling... I need to go...
And how in the heck did
Cammie get a hold of that picture of
my boyfriend?!?!

One moment while I go and kick her a**!

Oh Aileigh, you are SOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad! Cammie's rubbin' off on you. ha ha ha
ReplyDeleteAhhh! Love it!
ReplyDeleteSorry, he can't be dating you... he's really into me! Edward haunted my dreams for awhile. He is awesome! I keep wanting to reread the books, but I don't know if I want to get addicted again. Clay got kind of mad the first round, I don't think he'd like it if I did it again! :P
ReplyDeleteSeriously, why does the book character and the actor have to be so HOT?!?!?! I totally get why you had to "tell" your husband... Hee-hee! Love you, silly girl! Bren
ReplyDeleteI don't know if your aware, but I really left Brett because I'm already married to Edward Cullen. We'll fist fight tomorrow...
ReplyDeleteHeart you,
Kelly
Hey again, Aileigh! I just saw the picture of your little one (you used his REAL NAME) in Stellan's Name Gallery! Woo hoo! He's in there praying for Stellan. Great job!
ReplyDeletehehehehe
ReplyDeleteToo Funny!! I thought about reading the twilight series...but I decided against it after I saw how obsessed everyone got!!
ReplyDeleteAND you added my button!? You're awesome. Thanks, Aileigh!
ReplyDelete