Thursday, April 23, 2009

Potty Training by Tater Bug

Well, yesterday, I had to leave work and take Tater Bug to the doctor. After we got home from the doctor, getting prescriptions, and having a little lunch, I had to use the restroom. I ran in there and Tater Bug came trotting along after me! After I got done Tater Bug declared "me see, me see!"

First thought was uh, gross. He insisted... "Me see, me see!!!"

Finally, I humored him. After all, we are still trying to get him potty trained!

He took a good long look at the yellow tinted water and toilet paper....

"Great Job Mommy!!!"

And he gave me a high five.

Uh, thanks baby!




11 comments:

  1. Too cute!!! I love the stuff toddlers come up with!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. =0) Ahhhh, the joys of parenting! Gotta love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, take that high five with pride! It'll be one of the few times us Mom's get one! How cool that it's just for going potty, and hey, they always say to celebrate the small stuff, right? Tater Bug just may be on to something!!! :) Love you, Bren

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you just love that? And what's great is that you probably felt great about yourself after his cheering session!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! What a funny little story! :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL...dang nobody ever congratulates me for a good potty!!! Kids are just too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's all you need to do to get a high five at your place? Gosh! I'm jealous ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You crack me up! Love your kids' names. lol! Way cute! I popped over from MckMama's blog after I read your comment that you were from KY. We just recently moved here from Washington state. What a difference, girl! Ha!!

    I too am a mommy of 2 boys and a photography fan. However, my fan is not as talented as yours! :) Love your photography site and am in the "market" for a great photographer to take family pics. My hubby is deploying to Iraq soon and as much as I love taking pictures of the family, it would be nice to BE in some of them. :) Anyhoo...you must think I'm a nut, which is pretty true, but I had to "bug" you and say hi. I'm now going to see how close Shelbyville (is it?) is to me.

    Thanks for entertaining your newest stalker. Pop over and check us out if you wish.

    Tiffany
    1BorenMom

    ReplyDelete