Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Twilight Addict
You may or may not have noticed my lack of blogging. I watched a movie Sunday night... Twilight... Enough said. Two words.... Edward. Cullen. I just started the fourth book. It's Wednesday. I tried to resist the temptation. I really did. I kidded myself. I knew, when I tuned into that PPV station, that this would be a really bad idea. To say that I am hooked is a serious understatement. Big one! I started New Moon Monday afternoon. Finished it within 24 hours. I started Eclipse Tuesday afternoon. Finished it this afternoon. I am barely into Breaking Dawn. I had to stop reading to go to dinner at the in laws... Grrrr... All I can think about is Edward. I think being a type A personality has intensified my little obsession. I am so used to being in control that the thought of someone taking care of me like Edward takes care of Bella really TURNS ME ON!!! So you probably won't see me for at least another 24 hours. I will be in the Forks... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am right there with you. I had dreams about Edward after I started reading the books. I hope the second movie is better than the first though... it was low-budget and obvious, I think.
ReplyDeleteThe books are probably the best I've ever read! I faked being sick so I could read "Twilight" while my husband was tormented by the kid’s ;-) lol I agree with your friend about the movie and hopefully the next will be better.
ReplyDeleteYup! I know that addiction well!
ReplyDeleteAhh, I love that addiction. You sound like me, I had those books read within days.
ReplyDeleteGod I love Edward......
ReplyDeleteSeeeeeeeeeeeeee - that is why I don't read! ha ha ha
ReplyDeleteI shall not pick up those books, I shall not pick up those books, I shall not pick up those books!!! One of my good friends was SOOOOO addicted, "LIFE" went on hold til she got done reading. ha ha ha
Aren't they just yummy! I'm so excited you decided to read them~funny though that the movie wanted to make you read the books, I thought the movie was AWFUL! I laughed thru the whole thing almost...it's just impossible to capture the Bella/Edward thing in picture once you've "lived" it in words. :) (I was so happy to have read the books 1st!!) Let me know what you think when you're finished with book #4! Love you, Bren
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the club. I read all 4 books in the summer just as fast as you did. Well...I had wait for Breaking Dawn and that was torture.
ReplyDeleteI too love Edward Cullen. So amazing!
Haha. I'm glad to hear you are enjoying them. I read all 4 books in a matter of days as well, I just couldn't put them down.
ReplyDeleteOMG are you kidding? I was addicted to those books for two solid months. My house didn't get cleaned, my laundry piled to the ceiling, my cat lost ten pounds and my kids never got a bath.
ReplyDeleteOh Edward!!!
I still have not picked up one of those books, although I so LOVE to read... :)
ReplyDeleteI just can't do it yet!
xoxox
K