Too much Testosterone and not enough Estrogen
What a cute picture of yourself!!Have a good weekend!
But we other peeps don't know what its for! You need to give us a little 'background' on it.Love that hat! Even if I don't know what it's for. =0)
my,you look the part! Great hat. when you get a chance I have an award for you at my site :-)carma
Love it!!
So very festive my dear! :) Where'd you get the hat, I only thought you all owned baseball caps? ;) Have a blast at the Derby part-ay on Sat...oh how I wish I could be there... Love you, Bren
HAPPY DERBY DAY! Looks like a yucky one though!I didn't know you were in KY too!What part?
What a cute picture of yourself!!
ReplyDeleteHave a good weekend!
But we other peeps don't know what its for! You need to give us a little 'background' on it.
ReplyDeleteLove that hat! Even if I don't know what it's for. =0)
my,you look the part! Great hat. when you get a chance I have an award for you at my site :-)
ReplyDeletecarma
Love it!!
ReplyDeleteSo very festive my dear! :) Where'd you get the hat, I only thought you all owned baseball caps? ;) Have a blast at the Derby part-ay on Sat...oh how I wish I could be there... Love you, Bren
ReplyDeleteHAPPY DERBY DAY!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a yucky one though!
I didn't know you were in KY too!
What part?