Monday, May 18, 2009

Not Me Monday 5-18-09





Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


This week has not been eventful...

I did not get into a new "normal" of more doctor visits. I was not gone from work every single day last week except for Monday due to said doctor appointments! I did not get into a serious funk over all of it. I do not feel MUCH BETTER now. I am not looking forward to getting my clotting time in check so I can go off of the Lovenox shots. I do not have another test today to rule out the big "C". I am not glad that this is the last one.

I did not photograph a member of the armed forces and his sweet family over the weekend! It was not a complete honor to capture the memory for them before he is deployed next weekend. I did not get some amazing shots! However, I am not still an amateur at photography... I did not have my ISO set too high when taking some shots on the dock. I did not over expose many many pictures! I am not completely upset with myself! I did not get enough "other" shots to make up for it! I am not super excited to get through them all and get some posted! This family was not super sweet and a joy to work with! Thanks Tiff! :)

I do not completely love my boys! My heart did not completely melt when Tater Bug told me how much he loved Mommy, Daddy, Stink Bait, and Jake! Tater Bug is not taking more of an interest in Stink Bait now! They did not have a ball in the bath tub splashing and playing! It was not super cute! Stink Bait was not pleased with himself for splashing all around! He did not get so excited that he toppled over into the water. He did not do this twice and still keep on going! I am not so very blessed!

Finally, I did not screw up on Mr. Linky today and post the URL to the comments of this post and not the actual post! I am way more organized than that! I am not sorry to all of you who had to scroll up to see my actual Not Me Monday post! I guess that's what I get for being a wolverine! :)

What did you not do this week?



8 comments:

  1. Oh, how super sweet that the boys are "old" enough to play with each other now! Splashing in the tub sounded like too much fun...did you get any video/pics? (Rated G of course!) And Stink Bait toppling over but continuing to play...hee-hee! ADORABLE!!! I'm anxiously awaiting a report on how your appt/check goes today. I'm so thankful your doc is being thorough; I do believe you are in good hands! Your photo shoot sounded amazing, sorry about the overexposure (bummer!!!), but sounds like you still got some great pics. Can't wait to see them on Little Bugz! Miss you! Love you! Bren

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is such a cool pic....how did you start doing photos on the side? Just by word of mouth or something like that? I would LOVE to get into doing this but I dont have any idea where to start

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Not Me's! I hope the rest of your appointments continue to go well!! I love the picture! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Aileigh, they're gonna be BEST FRIENDS cuz they're so close in age. Course that means they're also going to FIGHT a LOT! ha ha ha But still, how sweet that they're starting to enjoy each other so much.

    Hey, thanks for stopping by not only MY blog, but also the "Five Moms and a Blog" site. We're excited about meeting MORE moms because of it. =0)

    Have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so happy to hear that you are hanging in there with all the appointments and seem to be in a good frame of mind considering all that you have going on. Keep focusing on your cute kids and beautiful photography!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that picture! So sweet, and what a great memory for that family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your NOT so eventful reports! :) You are just precious! Love the picture! Thanks for that great last minute idea. What a great photo it is and one I'll cherish for a long time. It was so fun working with you!

    ReplyDelete