I have just spent the last 20 or so minutes reading many of your blogs! I too was on lovenox shots a month ago. I had to have screws put in my foot after a car accident a couple months ago and developed a blood clot, no fun at all!! I hope everything works out for you and you can stop taking the shots soon! Get those numbers up! My last numbers were 2.2. They told me if I get another blood clot, hope not, I will be a lifer too. Have they checked you for Factor 5 Leidon? It is a blood disease that runs in our family and causes blood clots. Just a thought. If you have a minute feel free to stop by and say HI! Sue
he is so darn cute!
ReplyDeleteSUPER cute! I love the spikey hair!!
ReplyDeleteAwwwwwwwwwwwww, sweet boy!!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! What a little man in his collared shirt!
ReplyDeleteHe's just too dang cute!! But, why oh why does he have to look so OLD??? :) Miss those boys (and you too of course!) desperately.... Love you, Bren
ReplyDeletelove this photo. You are a pro!
ReplyDeleteOooh his eyes are so mature!! So cute.
ReplyDeleteLauren
I have just spent the last 20 or so minutes reading many of your blogs! I too was on lovenox shots a month ago. I had to have screws put in my foot after a car accident a couple months ago and developed a blood clot, no fun at all!! I hope everything works out for you and you can stop taking the shots soon! Get those numbers up! My last numbers were 2.2. They told me if I get another blood clot, hope not, I will be a lifer too. Have they checked you for Factor 5 Leidon? It is a blood disease that runs in our family and causes blood clots. Just a thought. If you have a minute feel free to stop by and say HI! Sue
ReplyDeleteAwww! Look at the spikey hair!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo very sweet!
ReplyDelete